Advocates is recruiting!
Are you a young person (14-24 years old) who is:
- Passionate about fighting for young people’s rights to sexual health information and services?
- Interested in connecting with youth leaders from across the country?
- Dedicated to developing skills to make a difference in your community?
Apply today to join one of Advocates for Youth’s programs!
If selected, you will have opportunities to: develop new organizing and leadership skills; become informed on sexual and reproductive health issues; connect with passionate young people from across the country; and build skills to make a lasting impact in your community. You will also join more than 100 youth activists in Washington, DC for an intense four-day activist training institute free of charge!
Advocates’ youth activists have done amazing work this year. You can join them in:
- Advocating for better sexual health education policies in your state
- Increasing HIV testing and condom availability in your community or on your campus
- Providing confidential support and resources to young people who are coming out as LGBTQ
- Mobilizing your peers around international family planning issues
- Working toward ending the shame and stigma people are made to feel about having an abortion
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, click here to find out more about the programs and apply today! Applications are due May 1, 2015.
If you are a parent, teacher, or advocate who knows young people who are passionate about sexual and reproductive health and rights, please encourage them to apply.
Join our team!
Apply 2 join 1 of our Youth Activist programs & connect w/ other passionate young ppl & build skills 2 make an impact http://bit.ly/AFYApply
Advocates for Youth is looking for passionate youth activists who care about sexual health & reproductive rights! Apply today! http://bit.ly/AFYApply