🤔 Riddle me this:
“Folks wear this to stop the spread, even if they aren’t showing any symptoms at all. Condom, Mask, or both?”
- Answer: BOTH! Masks help us prevent the spread of COVID-19 if we’re asymptomatic and don’t know we have it. And condoms help prevent the spread of sexually transmitted infections like chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis, as well as HIV. Just like COVID-19, simply having an STI does not mean you’ll show symptoms.
Easy, right? But tons of folks out there don’t know that. So we’re asking you to create a TikTok (Yes, or Instagram Reel, or IGTV) with your own riddle about condoms and masks.
Write a riddle that shares a fact about condoms, masks, or both, and ends with the question: Condom, Mask, or both?
Bring your silliest, most fun and informative self to this challenge and post your riddle by March 31st, 2021.
You can win up to $1000 if your riddle video is selected as a finalist and presented at the live-awards show in April.
How to Create a Video and Enter the Contest 🎬
- Make the most amazing TikTok you can based on your riddle. Take a look at this example and this example by our two Creators Council members, Sarah and Miles, for inspiration! We strongly encourage you to come up with your own riddle, but if you’d rather present one of our pre-written riddles in a creative way, you can still submit that to the competition! Feel free to use any of these riddles.
- Post it on TikTok, Instagram Reels, or whichever social media app you prefer, just be sure to include #DoGoodFeelGood in your caption.
- Enter the contest by filling out the official contest submission form!
- If you’re selected, we’ll add animation, share your video on our channel, and you may win up to $1000.
✨ Things to Remember ✨
- Don’t forget the riddle! Every video should include “Condom, mask, or both?” right at the beginning.
- Keep it stigma free. Shame doesn’t help anyone! Your TikTok and riddle should not mock or criticize people who are living with STIs, HIV, or COVID-19.
- Keep it accurate. Do not perpetuate myths about condoms or masks! If you have a question, check out the CDC facts on condoms and about COVID-19.
- Keep it shareable. We all need to talk more openly and honestly about sexuality. In order to ensure these #DoGoodFeelGood riddles can be shared on online platforms, for this contest, no nudity, sexually explicit language, or abusive profanity is permitted.
- Keep it TIMELY. The deadline is March 31st, 2021.!
- Winners announced live on the #DoGoodFeelGood Live Awards show on Thursday, April 15th right here on the DoGoodFeelGood website.